Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nunquam Narro Nunquam - Never Say Never

The idea behind this site is to catch everything that doesn't fall into any other category related to my online work as an educator. I'm very particular about my class sites not containing anything related to my classroom (that would be personal photographs, opinions etc) which I have seen elsewhere. I already have a collaborative site that I contribute to, At the Teachers Desk, with Jarrod Lamshed, Joe McClung, Will Chamberlain, and others. However sometimes material falls outside of these categories and I want a location for that. Also my online profile while its been in existence for two years, its only been as a consequence of Ulearn 2009 that I have been prepared/willing to have an online capacity. I'm in the process of doing work online that's becoming dated and I want an opportunity to record the rationale behind that, the results of it, and have some control of this. Finally from 2010 onwards I want to be innovative and creative with some of my online work (recording results/testing with groups etc) I want a space for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment