Saturday, March 5, 2016

5 and 5 Year Old Races - Matapu Wins Boys Relay

I applied for another position at another school in March 2016.  The school was local to Auroa hence while I had recored our students at this competition I also had inadvertently recorded my prospective new school as well.  I intended to play this as part of the interview process to highlight the fact that they didn't have a significant digital footprint.  As it was I was unsuccessful with the application.

One of the highlights of the MT SPA Cluster Athletics which was held at Victoria Park, Kaponga on Thursday 6th of March. These videos are of the Y1/2 races the five year old and six year old students. Manaia are in the blue, Matapu are in the blue with gold, St Patricks are in the purple, Kaponga are in the black and finally Auroa are in the orange.
AtheleticsY56 from myles webb on Vimeo.
Athletics56Boys from myles webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment