Monday, March 28, 2016

Asia New Zealand Foundation Award

Singapore and Education are an amazing thing, I have been able to attend #ICTlt2014 and this was an amazing experience although as I have stated the most compelling part of the experience was the time that was spent in the school prior to the start of the conference.

Earlier this year I became aware of an award from the Asia New Zealand Foundation.  I applied for an opportunity to travel to Singapore in September and was successful in my application which was an amazing opportunity.  It has the dual aspect of promoting collaboration and also also professional learning and opportunity for myself.

I have a pre visit meeting occurring in May, however the details that have already been supplied are exciting and I am looking forward to the prospect of continuing to engage and work with the classroom and students (and teachers and administrators) from another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment